Social Presence

Quick Enquiry

International Education & Immigration Consultants

Remaining Relative Visa


Remaining relatives (family members) to an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen who lives in Australia, can migrate to Australia and apply for a Remaining Relative Visa. All applicants must be sponsored by their close relative in Australia.


You can apply for this visa:

    • if you are sister, brother, child, parent or step-equivalent (step-brother) to an Australian permanent resident, 
    • should have guarantee of support;
    • Australian resident must be your sponsor and should be above 18 years old;
    • if you are under 18 and have been adopted by an Australian permanent resident, Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen, and your adoptive parent must have spent the required 1 year (12 months) living overseas with you.


 When applying for this visa you must meet the health and the character requirements. In the application you can include other family members or your partner, but only if they meet certain requirements.


With this visa you can:

    • study and work in Australia;
    • access some social security payments;
    • receive healthcare trough the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme and the Medicare;
    • sponsor other people for permanent residence.
    • be eligible for Australian Citizenship.
    • The applicant must complete the application, pay the application charges and provide all required documents.


 The sponsor or other supporting assurer must provide financial support  to the applicant and all other family members that were included in the application for at least the first 2 years of residency in Australia, and must pay any recoverable social security payments made to the applicant or any other family members that accompanied the applicant.

order tretinoin cream 0.1 levaquin 500 mg bid celecoxib tablets where can i buy renova black toilet paper
  • use of levofloxacin 750 mg tablets bactrim prescription cheapest place to buy valtrex http://www.garstang.lancsngfl....ate=208844 http://www.garstang.lancsngfl....ate=374295
  • vardenafil preis kamagra oral jelly 100mg venta de viagra france acquista viagra generico
    cialis prijs apotheek acheter viagra generique pas cher tabletas cialis vendita cialis online venta viagra farmacias propecia versand tarif viagra en pharmacie cialis levitra tadalafil genericos tarif medicament levitra

    Let Us Call You